- 1. Align the back cover to the back side of the mobile phone.
- 2. Place the front cover on the front side of your mobile phone, make sure you have the right holes aligned and it should click right on. (only for 3 pc models)
- 3. Now both front and back covers are on phone.
- 4. Before beginning, make sure to wash your hands thoroughly and wipe your screen with the included alcohol swap and the microfiber cloth.
- 5. Take the dust absorption sticker and gently pat the screen, removing any dust particles that could still be on your screen.
- 6. Peel the protective layer off the ShieldX2 glass, and align very carefully, do not touch the adhesive side, once aligned press the center of the glass and it will automatically adhere to the device on the mobile screen.